Café Najjar, Turkish Coffee, 450 Gr , 100% Arabica Coffee Beans, Ground Coffee, Dark Roast, Lebanese Coffee, Arabic Coffee, Coffee Beverages, Works with Turkish Coffee Machine. قهوة النجار
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Vegan|
About this item
- OUR COFFEE: Café Najjar is a leading iconic coffee brand that offers you an exceptional Turkish Coffee variety to serve a plethora of tastes. Our Turkish-style Gourmet Coffee is offered in an easy-open bag designed to provide you with an ultimate coffee pleasure throughout your day. It is a Brazilian ground coffee with a rich taste made of 100% Arabica beans. Cafe Najjar is not just a coffee, it’s an exquisite coffee experience that combines heritage, experience, and dedication to perfection.
- FRESHNESS GUARANTEED: Cafe Najjar Coffee has become synonymous with the freshest and best tasting coffees in the Mena Region. Our special quality vacuumed foil packaging with double walls retains the fresh taste & intense aroma to serve you consistently the perfect cup of authentic coffee the way you like it. The pack was designed with an innovative material to preserve the grind rich taste and preserve a premium safe quality product that will certainly satisfy every coffee lover.
- UNIQUE COFFEE EXPERIENCE: Cafe Najjar unique blend has been one of search towards refining and bringing to the world an exclusive and distinct coffee experience. We source our coffee from unique regions to create consistently an exceptional coffee taste. Our secret lies in the 100% Arabica beans that are carefully dark roasted, before they are finely ground and vacuum-packed to preserve its intense flavor and rich aroma. A perfectly balanced, rounded body with an excellent intensity.
- PREPARATION METHOD: To prepare the perfect cup of Café Najjar Turkish Coffee, add 3 teaspoons of ground coffee to 180 ML of freshly heated water, stir constantly over heat until the coffee dissolves, then stop stirring. Continue to heat until the surface of the coffee froths and then remove from the heat before it boils. Allow to settle and then enjoy your coffee. This is ideal to serve 3 cups of Turkish Coffee.
- OUR STORY: Café Najjar had started in 1957 through a small artisanal roaster in Beirut and the name has quickly became a cultural signature of the finest coffee in the region. Today, Café Najjar is proudly enjoyed by all Turkish coffee lovers living in the region and all over the world. Café Najjar has proven to be the expert in Turkish and Lebanese Traditional Coffee. Heritage, experience and dedication to perfection are the pillars of Café NAJJAR consistent and reputable name of quality!